Accounts Payable Associate
We are currently recruiting for a passionate, confident, and organized Accounts Payable Associate to join our amazing team to help our Finance department continue to thrive.
Climb Global Solutions (NASDAQ: CLMB) has offices in the USA, Canada, Amsterdam, and the UK is a specialty distributor focused on driving success with innovative vendors, value-added resellers, and managed service providers.
Primary Responsibilities will include but is not limited to:
- Receive, review, and process vendor invoices to ensure accurate and timely payments to vendors.
- Maintain effective communication with vendors regarding invoice discrepancies, payment status, and inquiries.
- Prepare and process weekly payments.
- Perform regular reconciliations of accounts payable records to vendor records to identify discrepancies.
- Process Expense reports.
- Identify discount opportunities.
The desired candidates are those looking for a well-established company that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset in a family-friendly, flexible work environment.
You will have a bachelor’s degree and authorized to work in the US. You will be proficient at communicating both written and verbal, with excellent organizational skills. You will have a strong desire to learn new skills, comfortable using the computer including Microsoft Office, and have excellent attention to detail.
Other skills required are:
- Attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and record keeping
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
Our most successful people are highly confident in their own ability, commercially minded, focused, supportive, practical, and creative. Does this sound like you?